This is a little Dove Chocolate Holder. When you open the flap, there's a Dove Chocolate piece adhered inside. (Earlier there was no picture of the inside)
Edited to add: I made a special trip to the store to get Dove Chocolate for the inside. As you can see, the Dove Chocolate piece fits perfectly inside the scallop circle.
Credit for this cute project goes to Vickie Maduzia. Mine is almost an exact CASE of hers. Vickie is a very talented stamper, she often writes tutorials for SCS and best of all, she is local and a very good friend of my Upline Denise Sullivan so we get to see her at trainings regularly. She just shared this project on one of the demonstrator groups I belong to. I just loved it! I am going to try to make up a bunch of these for my next MOMS meeting at church. Hat's off and thank you to Vickie!Here are the directions as written by Vickie:
(She used Baroque Motifs for the background and I chose the large swirl from the Priceless stamp set instead. )
1. Cut Pretty in Pink cardstock 3 ¼ X 9 5/8. You can get two of these out of one sheet of cardstock. Stamp all over with scroll image from Baroque Motifs, using Pretty in Pink ink.
2. Score with bone folder in 4 places, as follows: 3” 3 3/8” 6 3/8” 6 ¾”
3. Punch a Scallop Circle in one end. Fold up the flap, and secure with 2 dimensional dots. Affix Dove Chocolate with a mini-glue dot.
4. Punch a scallop circle out of Shimmery white paper. Sponge around the edges with Pretty in Pink ink. Draw a dot in the center of the scallop, then snip “petals” toward the dot, to make a flower. Stamp Circle of Friendship on a scrap of pink cardstock with Regal Rose ink, then punch it out with 1” circle punch, and affix to center of flower with a dimensional.
5. Stamp greeting in lower bottom corner with Regal Rose Ink. Attach pink ribbon if desired, with mini-brad. The greeting is from Refuge & Strength.