Wednesday, October 31

Happy Halloween

Ahh! Halloween is here and there are quite a few projects that I never got around to posting. I've been so busy with KA.
.
So, here's a quick snapshot my little spooky tree and a few little treats. This is on a table by our entrance.
.

Anyway, I was trying to make the tree look like it had been papered with the Trick or Treat ribbon but I am not too happy with the look. Since it will come down tonight, I am not going to worry about it.

The tree: Got the tree at Michael's with a coupon. Tag ornaments were done with tag punches, used Whimsical Alphabet for letters to spell out Happy Halloween. Other ornaments done with various circle punches and scallop circle, used images from Bitty Boos.

Little Treat Box: Covered matchboxes, got the idea from Cambria Turnbow

The jars are baby food jars-- I painted the lids with black paint, added a band and topped off with the scalloped circle and an image from Batty for You.

What's Cookin' Card: Haunting Halloween kettle and the What's Cookin' from the BBQ set that retired a couple of summers ago.

Have a great day! Tomorrow is November, I can't believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: