Sunday, December 22

Ohio Buckeyes Zipper Pouch

My friends are asking me to make zipper pouches for non Texas universities.  Gasp!  I am taking requests and the first request was from a dear friend that wanted Ohio State University Buckeyes. 

 
When I posted the finished zipper pouch on my personal Facebook page, I was surprised how many people came out the woodwork wanting one...  It seems I know more people from Ohio than I thought.

The zipper pouch turned out cute.  We opted for no name embroidery because I thought it would take away from the "look" and I didn't want to cover up the little alien dude that I guess is the mascot.   I used a letter charm for the first name of the recipient and went with a cute dark grey and white dot lining.  I am pleased with how this turned out.  I wish university fabrics were easy to find! 

This pouch and all of the others are available in my Etsy store.    Next up is Auburn University...   Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I wondered where you came up with the fabric! Love all your pouches but especially this one! Merry Christmas Martha

    ReplyDelete

Comments: