Saturday, December 21

Baylor University Zipper Pouch

One of my former high school teachers requested a Baylor University Zipper Pouch for her God-daughter.  I love it when I get special requests for something I haven't already made.  It took me a while to find some licensed fabric, but I finally found some.  After receiving the fabric, I played with different fabric combinations and finally after many different fabric combinations, this is what we came up with.


I am so pleased with how this turned out. 

The front is polkadot and the back is BU emblem blocks. 

The bear charm was very hard to find but adds a nice touch to the zipper pull.  Sic'em!


The inside lining is chevron in green and gold, which I forgot to take a picture of. 

This Baylor University pouch along with Texas A&M and the University of Texas Longhorns are available in my Etsy store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: