Monday, December 16

Gift of Christmas & Christmas Candy Cane Zipper Pouch.

Over the weekend we got together with dear friends for Mommy & Daughter outing.  We went to see the Gift of Christmas at Prestonwood Baptist Church in Plano.  All I can say about the show is that it was absolutely incredible. I left my phone in the car so did not get any pictures but no picture would have done the production justice.  It was fantastic!

Here is a picture of the four of us before we left for the show.  Kristi and I have been friends for more than 25 years (since college) and it's hard to believe our babies are growing up into little young ladies. 

Here's a little Christmas zipper pouch I made for my friend's daughter, Katie.  I love this little whimsical candy cane fabric in cute pastels, Micaela helped pick it out.
I used pink & white dot lining for the inside.  Micaela made a bracelet on the Rainbow Loom to put inside, I wish I had taken a picture. 

Hope your weekend was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: