Saturday, December 21

Busy Sewing

Happy Holidays.  I've been super busy sewing and I haven't posted as much as I would like.  Luckily, I take pictures of everything before it goes out the door.  Here are some of my recent orders.

This order shipped to San Antonio to a friend I have known since Kindergarden! 



This order went to Florida.  Remember the 11, I made back in the fall for a staff appreciation event, well, this was ordered by one of the recipients.   The Paris Zipper Pouch and the Red Apple Teacher ones are new designs, I will share them in the next few weeks. 
 
This order shipped to Garland Texas.  The pink cowgirl zipper pouch and the pink owl ones are new designs, I love how they turned out. 


These shipped to North Carolina.  The floral is a new design using Sassy Fabric by Moda. 

These shipped to Dallas.  The Star & Moon Zipper Pouch is a new design. 
 
This order shipped to Mission Texas.

 
As you can tell, I have been living and breathing zipper bags.  I am thankful for the business and for the opportunity to sew.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Comments: