Wednesday, August 18

Dozen Aprons




This was my project last night, one dozen aprons. These are for a friend's daughter's cooking birthday party- The boys are getting black and girls pink. It was kind of a last minute thing so we opted for just the first initial, otherwise I probably would have stayed up all night. Had to get creative to take the picture-- wished for a clothes line and a breeze (you know for the "Pottery Barn Kids" catalog look) but settled for a curtain rod on our ledge! I am off to drop them off, have a great day! Linking to Just Something I Whipped Up & Sew Much Ado.

1 comment:

  1. I just recently found your blog and I love it. What kind of sewing machine are you using for the embroidery you do? I am looking to purchase one and I would like a good one. Thanks! melladek@hotmail.com

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete

Comments: