Friday, May 29

Teacher Thanks

Today was Micaela's last day at one of her schools. These are the gifts "we" (term used loosely) made for the teachers at the church preschool. The school colors are purple and gold and I had every intention of using only those colors but I couldn't make it work, so I used the 'purple' and added pink and green which are Micaela's favorite colors to match the printed grosgrain ribbon.

The box is a die cut, Sissix die Box #2 from SU and the flowers on the card are the Sissix die "Layered Flowers #3". The cards are 3x3 and I used the Swiss Dot Cuttlebug embossing folder to add texture.

We made 8 sets of these. The boxes are filled with a dozen Dove chocolates. She only has two teachers in her classroom but we wanted to give the directors and teachers from her neighboring class a little something too. The cards for her actual teachers were larger versions of the same card and the cards included gift cards to Kohl's.

I can't believe the school year is over! Making these little gifts was fun and next year I am going to try to do it more often. Next week is the last week at the Spanish school, I plan on making something similar for the teachers there.

Supplies: Lovely Lilac, Whisper White, Green Galore, and Pixie Pink card stocks. Printed ribbon from Dollar bin at Michael's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: