Monday, May 18

10 Years of Love

My friend Kristi and her husband celebrated their 10th Wedding Anniversary May 15th. I was one of Kristi's bridesmaids and she was our Matron of Honor when we got married 5 years later. Here they are back in 1999, isn't that a gorgeous cake?

This is the card I made for them.

I started making a copper and white card because the 10th anniversary gift is supposed to be tin or metal. I struggled and struggled with that card and in the end scrapped it and chose "ever faithful- can't go wrong pastels" because I know Kristi loves soft colors.

Lots of layering and dimensionals here. I used the Storybook Cricut cartridge for the numbers. The DSP is Tea Party from Stampin' Up!. The So Saffron scallopped and simple DSP circle were done with Sissix dies on the Big Shot. The other layers were done with Accent & Elements Cricut Cartridge. The lime green layer was done with Sugared paper. The inside was layered too but I forgot to take a picture before I sealed the envelope. Hope you are having a wonderful day, thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: