Wednesday, June 11

Teacher Gifts

These are the gifts I made for Micaela's teachers at her preschool. Micaela attends a Spanish immersion preschool, so the card is in Spanish.




The schoolhouse is from a retired SU set called Golden Rule Days, I am not sure when it retired but the date on the box was 1999. When I saw this set (on ebay), I just had to have it for the school house, it is practically identical to the school logo. The Muchas Gracias is a stamp I got a long time ago, not sure where.


The box holds 7 nugget chocolates and I spelled out GRACIAS on the chocolates using Avery labels. The Golden Rule Days stamp set included small images of notebook paper, a pencil, school bus and a school days sentiment. I stamped the notebook paper, pencil and schoolhouse all over the box with Ballet Blue ink for a tone on tone effect. I made seven of these sets for the teachers and the staff at her school. Her actual teachers got a little extra, a red & khaki canvas tote bag.


On the inside I printed a little wallet size picture of Micaela and an little note from us. The teachers loved them!

1 comment:

  1. Martha! These are cute cute cute! I love that ribbon. . . . .Where did it come from?

    ReplyDelete

Comments: