Saturday, March 29

Carousel Notes


These are my first two 'carousel' note cards and I am so pleased. At the begining, I was really concerned about filling the space since these cards are 6x6 but it all worked out. I used my ancient Creative Memories cutting system to make the chocolate chip and vanilla circles and the brass template to do the piercing and holes. I mounted the whole card on a 12x6 scored in half.




I absolutely love the "My Dear, Kind & Wonderful Friend" sentiment from the All Holidays stamp set. It's stamped in Chocolate Chip Craft Ink and embossed with clear powder. The tulips and butterfly are stamped in classic ink from markers.




Recipe:

Stamp Sets: All Holidays & Garden Whimsey

Markers: Mellow Moss, Pretty in Pink, Creamy Caramel and Close to Cocoa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: