Saturday, August 11

Storage Ideas: 2

I am tardy with my Storage Idea Newsletter, sorry about that!

This next idea is for storing ribbon. I absolutely love ribbon. Stores have endless varieties of widths, patterns materials and textures. I personally like to organize mine by color so I sort of have a rainbow thing going in one of my wide shallow drawers. I typically store my ribbon on the spool but find that it takes up alot of space that way.

Here's an idea I got from an online friend/customer in California. Jessica used an acrylic paint bottle spinning rack to store ribbon. She took the ribbon off the spool and wrapped it around clothes pins then clipped the pins to the rack. I have seen similar grids like this at the container store so the same idea could be adapted to a wall unit rather than something to have on your work surface.

Happy Organizing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: