Sunday, August 12

KitchenAid Card

I just made this card for Kristina Werner. I am sending it along with some KitchenAid goodies. Kristina Werner is another SU demonstrator in Utah. She has a fabulous blog that I read regularly. I get alot of inspiration from her projects. Just this week she purchased a KitchenAid mixer and I wanted to send her a little "congratulations" card.

Sorry it's not a very good picture. I forgot to scan the card, and this is a snapshot I took at the last minute before I sealed the box.



Stamp Set: Mix & Mingle (retired), Linen Background, Congratulations is from new Hugs & Wishes Supplies: Real Red & Basic Black card stocks. Red gingham ribbon. Mixer is stamped with Real Red Craft ink and embossed with clear embossing powder. Black mat is pierced in corners using mat pack. All supplies SU except Black Stitched grosgrain ribbon.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: