Tuesday, October 9

Blog Ketch Up

Well, I didn't mean to be away for almost three weeks.  I've been crafting a bit, sewing up a storm for various swaps, working, doing my Master Gardener Class which is really time consuming, driving Micaela around to birthday parties and activities and then had a trip to San Antonio for my neice's wedding so it has been non stop!

I will do seperate entries for craft items but wanted to show a picture or two of my neice's beautiful wedding last weekend.  Micaela was responsible for distributing programs and took the job very seriously, here she is....
 Here is a picture of the beautiful couple Steve & Kristina, they look so happy together!

This was such a lovely wedding and we had so much fun.  Micaela danced the whole night and then passed out like a light as soon as we got to hotel. 

While in San Antonio we made a quick stop at The Alamo for a quick Texas History Lesson.  Micaela was very intrigued!

I'll be posting pictures of everything I have crafted the last few weeks in the next few days.  Thanks for checking in and I promise to get back to posting regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: