Wednesday, October 17

More Fun Mail part 2

Hope you had a great weekend.  I can't believe it's already Wednesday and I posted last Thursday.

Here are a few more things I received from Ruth, my swap partner in Laredo.  Did she spoil me or what!  Isn't this draw string pouch totally cute!  I plan to use it to carry little stuff that gets lost in my big tote to work.

 
 Next is a few more things.

I love the print on the square zippered bag, the weenie dog push pins, the key chain, owl charms & post it notes, halloween hand sanitizer and even some magnets!

Can you believe there is more? Yes, stuff she sent to Micaela!  Isn't that sweet?  I never knew swapping online would be so much fun.  I'll post the other stuff in the next few days.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: