Monday, January 18

A Bunch of Bibs

I so wish I had had my embroidery machine when Micaela was a baby. She would have never had a plain bib! Thank goodness we have a few babies in the family. Here is a bunch of bibs I made for our neice Megan.


You can see I am improving, one bib at a time....


My first embroidery attempt using a downloaded purchased font and doing an entire word... This took me a while to figure out, perhaps if I had read past the first few chapters in the manual, I would have figured it out faster. Should have made all the letters bigger, but I actually hadn't figured out that part of my machine at the time--again, a chapter I didn't think I needed to read. LOL.





I do well with single letters. Here's my second bib. I like this alphabet with princess crowns over each letter, it's my favorite. You can find it at http://www.funstitch.com/ at this link.

Figured out I needed a "topping" on fuzzy fabrics to keep fuzzies from interferring with embroidery design. Ta-da, a perfect M. Love this one! This font is also from http://www.funstitch.com/, it's called Script and you can see it here.


Getting brave with downloaded fonts, here's one with thick letters, pleased with how this turned out. This is a font from http://www.8pawsandaclaw.com/, it's called Hobo and you can see it here.


Moving on to burp clothes and totebags... Thanks for stopping by.

PS: I am headed to a Cricut SWARM this weekend and will be doing some scrapbook pages and cards, stay tuned for some paper crafts in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: