Monday, April 13

Tons of cards for Tricia

I just sent about 60 cards to my sister in law. She likes to buy my cards to have them on hand for the people she works with. I just sent her a package with this assortment. I sent 6 to 12 of each of these cards. I have to keep them simple in order to produce so many.
.
Girly Birthday using retired SU DSP, Groovy Guava & Purely Pomegranate card stock. I used a Sissix die for the flower and regular circle punches for the center.

This is from the same retired SU DSP.

Colorful "Way to Go". Paper is from DCWV Summer Stack


Thanks from Tricia in Pink Passion & Green circles. This paper is also from DCWV Summer Stack. Loved how the cirlces worked on this one. Sheer ribbon from JoAnn.




This one is straight in real life. Thanks from Tricia in chocolate chip. This is the cute & curly punch. Beige grosgrain ribbon from Michael's.

Manly Birthday. This is retired SU DSP. The Trips & Travel collection from 2007.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: