Sunday, April 5

Another Easter Card

I hope you are having a nice weekend. We did some work around the yard yesterday and today we are resting. Last night I had some alone time in my stamp room and came up with another super simple Easter card.
.
For the card base I used a pre-made card (gasp!). I wasn't really planning on using these myself. I bought this box of cards by DCWV, for Micaela to embellish. They were $10 for 50 cards-- a bargain for a little girl that goes through cardstock like H2O. When I saw this pattern I thought of the Nestability card from yesterday. So, before I let her play with them, I decided I would make this one very simple easter card just like the one I did yesterday. All I did was add the stamped bunny & ribbon and the card was done.

Lately all I have time to do is these super simple cards, thanks for stopping by and Happy Palm Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: