Thursday, September 4

Bunch of One Sheet Wonders

My sister in law asked me to make a BUNCH of thank you notes for her. I decided the one sheet wonder technique would be the fastest way to make alot of cards quickly. She wanted simple, tailored cards in earth tones, (she likes brown, blue and green) so I mostly used papers with those colors. All the designer papers I used were 12x12, typically each sheet yeilded enough to make 6 to 8 cards. I didn't use a pattern, just cut the dsp into blocks and started layering. The sentiment was computer generated. I used a circle label Avery template in Word but just printed on card stock.


Here's a sample of each of the sets I made for her. No stamping involved, just paper & punches-- easy peasy!



This last set is my favorite... I made 8 cards with this paper. The circles were dry embossed, I almost don't want to give her these...lol. The paper is from the Nana's Kids glitter stack by DCWV. (Available at JoAnn & Hobby Lobby)



1 comment:

Comments: