Thursday, September 18

Bella Rose Dreams

This is one of the cards my group made for stamp club last week. I got the original idea from Deanna at this blog. I love this Dreams Du Jour stamp set, especially with the Bella Rose paper and these colors.I added a Chocolate Chip layer, changed the ink to Chocolate Chip Craft and embossed with clear powder, changed the ribbon, stamped the butterfly image from the set in Versamark ink on the top half of the card and colored more of the image. I also added a couple of layers and stamped the inside which is one of my favorite things to do..
Recipe: Stamp Set: Dreams du Jour
Card stock: Ruby Red, Old Olive, White
Chocolate Chip craft ink & clear embossing powder, Chocolate chip wide ribbon &Versamark
Ruby Red, Regal Rose, Old Olive markers, Old Olive ink & aqua painter.

2 comments:

  1. What a beauty! I love how you put the finishing touches on the inside of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very nice Martha!

    ReplyDelete

Comments: