Friday, February 1

Berry Bliss Love Book

Ta Da! It's done. I have been working on this book the last few days but it's been in my brain ever since I saw the Berry Bliss paper back in December. I have been wanting to do one of these Word Books for a while and finally I was able to put it all together-- the right season, right paper, and book.
This was alot of fun to put together and it came together quickly. I will be offering this as a class on Feb 7, 13 or 21 @ 7pm. If these dates don't work for you, please let me know and we'll work something out.

Cost of Class: $22.00
Kit Includes:
LOVE Chipboard Album by Bo Bunny
6 sheets of 12x12 Berry Bliss* Designer Paper
6 sheets of coordinating card stock
6 yards of assorted coordinating ribbon (gingham, wide & narrow grosgrain and double stitched
3 rings
Assorted chipboard (hearts, flowers, corners, etc)
Use my ink and stamps to personalize your book

*If Berry Bliss is not for you I am happy to substitute another SU Designer Paper, coordinating ribbon and card stock.


Bring:
Adhesive. (sticky strip or a glue stick for adhering the paper to chipboard)
Paper Snips
Basic Cutting Tools
Pictures

Reserve your spot today!

1 comment:

Comments: