Tuesday, December 11

Holiday Recipe Flip Book


This past Sunday my friends Kristi, Rhonda and I took a class at our local Recollections scrapbooking store. This store is going out of business at the end of the year and I think every woman in the area is mourning. We made this Holiday Recipe Flip Book. It was so fun to get together with girlfriends and just be crafty with someone else doing the prepwork.
-
I think I am going to remove the "recipe" stickers off the bottom and stamp the word instead. I plan on duplicating this idea with new designer paper from the Spring & Summer Catalog next year.
-
There were a total of ten recipes and each one was a 6x6 scrapbook page. The 6x6 pages were attached to a blank paper covered frame with rings.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I look forward to seeing the one you create as well!

    Many Blessings,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Comments: