Wednesday, April 30

Sixth Anniversary

Yesterday- April 29 was my 6th year anniversary at the City of McKinney.  Time flies when you are having fun.  Never thought this part time job (at the time) would blossom into such an incredible and growing opportunity for me. 

At the time, I just wanted a part-time job because Micaela was a toddler and in preschool a few days a week. 

Now, after several reorganizations, 3 bosses, it's a very demanding full time job where I truly believe I make a difference every day.... Who would have thought?






Ironically, I got to attend the Employee Service Awards Lunch honoring 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 year employees. (My anniversary missed the cut off date so I had to wait til this year for award). 

I have a long road ahead  --but at least I made it the first milestone and have an award to add to my shelf.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: