Thursday, February 13

Keep America Beautiful National Conference

The last week was extremely busy.

I traveled to Charlotte NC for the Keep America Beautiful National Convention.  I have always wanted to attend this conference and this year was able to make it happen.

The main reason I got to go is because one of our nominees won an award.  I am so proud of McKinney's partner Lee Howe from the Collin County Sheriff's Department receiving the National Award for Litter Law Enforcement.  He is instrumental in helping me with our litter pick up event and our national drug take back



Here is part of the Texas delegation at the Keep America Beautiful National Conference in Charlotte NC.  As you can see, there was a bunch of us...   Proud to be with these people!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: