Friday, February 11

New Toy

Cupid made an early delivery for Valentine's Day. This is my new sewing machine, a Janome 5100. A quick glimpse at my sewing area.... Nothing fancy, the desk is the desk I got for my fourteenth birthday (almost an antique, lol). The yellow doily was made by my maternal grandmother more than 50 years ago. The flower stick person holds my pins in the belly votive. On the shelf a few favorite trinkets, the flower pot is by one of my favorite artists Angie Strauss from Niagara on the Lake, Ontario, favorite Mary Engelbreit and Karla Dornacher books, a few pictures of me as a bridesmaid with two of my closest friends, Mary Beth and Kristi and the tiny one in the pink frame is of me as a baby with my Dad when I was about a year old. The pink Longaberger basket (breast cancer edition 2002) on my white shelf hold my scissors.

Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: