Monday, June 15

Traveling Texas!

Well since the last post on June 6th, just 10 days ago, we've made two family trips to San Antonio and I made a business trip to Houston. I've seen more of the Texas Interstates this month, than I have in a while. All three trips were fast & furious, and I am glad that the next two weekends we'll actually be home.

We had a great time in San Antonio visiting with my parents. We stayed at the Hilton Palacio del Rio which is right in the heart of the San Antonio River Walk. Micaela's favorite part of the hotel was the rooftop pool, here she is fearlessly diving to Daddy!
While in Houston I stopped by a scrapbook store that I had not visited in more than 6 years, the Lone Star Scrapbook Company. I was so glad it was still open, (so many privately owned scrapbook stores don't make it). They were loaded with great paper, wonderful accessories and tools. I had to restrain myself but I did purchase a couple of Quik Kutz embossing Folders and some specialty Texas 12x12 paper. If you are ever traveling North on I45 out of Houston, they are right on the service road off The Woodlands exit-- stop, you won't regret it!

That's the last ten days, we'll go back to regular programming. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: