Saturday, December 13

40 Years of Love....

I am very blessed to have wonderful parents. This December 28th, my Mom and Dad will be celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary. We're planning a small reception for about 125 people.


I made the invitations.... My Mom wanted to order them but I wouldn't have it! After much discussion about color schemes we went with Ruby Red because Ruby is the tradional color for a 40th anniversary. The invitation is pretty simple, just a simple white card in a petal sleeve.

I have to admit that I sorta cheated on these. These are half handmade. The Ruby Red sleeve was premade, I printed the white card myself and just added the gold scallopped circle and plain circles in the center. I really wanted to pierce each scallop petal but when I calculated 70 times 15 petals per card I went the simple route.




Here are all 70-something inviations on our dining room table!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: