Wednesday, January 22

Save Energy theme zipper pouches

I love the challenge of a custom order. 
 
During the Christmas rush one of my green friends visited my Etsy store.  She admired my Save Water zipper bag and told me she was interested in getting several for some other 'green minded" friends.  Well, I immediately remembered some "Save Energy" fabric I had purchased for another project.  I knew she worked for a green energy company and immediately sent her a picture of this 'light bulb" fabric.  She loved it and purchased 10 zipper bags without even seeing a completed one.
 
Here was the first one before I even found the perfect charm.
 
 
I made the bags in two different color schemes.... rust and blue. 

 
I searched high and low for the perfect charm.  I really thought I would end up with something like an earth but in the end found a light bulb.  What could be more perfect!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Notice the lining is a grid pattern, get it (energy grid). 
 
 
 
My friend ordered 7 energy ones and 3 save the earth ones.  Here they all are. 


Here is a close up of the "Love the Earth" one.  I love the heart earth charm, 


 I am so pleased with how these turned out and I've heard all the recipients loved them.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Perfect, Martha! Wherever do you get such adorable charms???They work perfectly with your bags!

    ReplyDelete

Comments: