Saturday, March 10

Texas Daffodil Show

If you follow my blog you know I have developed a new facination with daffodils. Well, this weekend was the Texas Daffodil Show at the Dallas Arboretum. This was my first "show" as an "exhibitor" and it was great fun. Three flowers from our garden here at home placed and so did another friends. Here are pictures of our flowers with our ribbons.
This photo below received honorable mention in the Photography Contest- Special Effects category. This effect is called HDR-ish and I did it using Picnik.com.
Here is the original photo from above.
One of Micaela's Special Effects photos received a blue ribbon and was a judge favorite as "Great Abstract".
The Texas Daffodil Show was alot of fun and I hope to do it again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: