Sunday, June 6

Summer Dessert #1

This was dessert tonight, Fruit Pizza. I had not made this in well over ten years. I decided the other day that I am going to try to make a fun, semi fancy, easy- dessert at least once a week. So here is the dessert for week #1.


Nothing to this. The crust is Sugar Cookie dough. I used Betty Crocker mix that comes in a pouch, added the stick (gulp) of butter and egg. After baking it on a pizza stone, I spread on strawberry flavored cream cheese and added sliced strawberries, bananas, kiwi and dotted with a few blue berries.. Very fun, quick and impressive for my five year old.

ps: There are many variations to this just do a search on Pillsbury or Betty Crocker website. You can do frosting for the spread and add candy like M & M's or marshmellows too, I was trying to be sorta healthy so I went with fresh fruit. If you make one, add a comment and include the link to your blog. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Comments: