Friday, December 18

Gift Card Holders

The Teacher Appreciation Committee at one of our daughter's schools specifically suggested gift cards for the teachers for Christmas gifts. All of the gift cards from the children were mounted on a wreath and given to the teacher on the last day of class. I loved the idea because it certainly made the shopping easier! But, I couldn't just hand over the gift card stuck on the card from the store so this is what I came up with...


I love that Winter Woodland font! Here is what the inside looked like...


I used the Sissix Gift Card Holder die to cut out the Garden Green (SU) base. I dressed up the holders with some ribbon and a simple heart shaped rhinestone.


To personalize it, I added a die cut of each teachers monogram using the font from the new Winter Woodland Cricut cartridge. (Real Red & White card stock).


The teachers really seemed to love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: