Saturday, August 8

Another ton of cards for Tricia

Grab your sunglasses these cards are bright! Here's a sampling of some of the cards I made for my sister in law. I made 6-10 of each. I have to admit that I totally cheated on this batch, they are all plain cards that I embelished.

These first two are from a DCWV box purchased at Michael's. All I did was add the ribbon and flower with the personalization in the center to the first one and the other the matted circle to the second one. The flower was done with the Flower Layers Sissix die and the 1 1/2 and 1 3/8 circle punches. The satin cocoa ribbon matches well IRL.


The next card two cards were totally pre-made, I just added the matted T with dimensionals. The T's were made using the Alphalicious cartridge on the Cricut. The Thinking of You cards came from Dollar Tree if you can believe it and the next one from Michael's.All these cards were easy peasy, I really debated about posting them here but I figured someone might be inspired to go buy some plain cards at the store and just embellish. Thanks for stopping by....






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: